STENOMASK / STENO SR
Stenomask is a hand-held microphone built into a padded, sound-proof enclosure that fits over the speaker’s mouth. The purpose of a Stenomask is to allow a person to speak without being heard by other people, and to keep background noise away from the microphone.
Talk Technologies sixth generation Stenomask, the Steno SR series guarantees absolute voice privacy and a crystal-clear sound signal while simultaneously eliminating all background noise. Engineered to replicate the noise proofing properties of the world’s premiere sound booths the Steno SR yields 100% noise cancellation and our patented technology makes it the most accurate microphone on the market today.
Ideal for crowded and noisy environments where privacy and discretion is a must. Stenomask can be used with any type of device including, phones, tablets, computers, recorders, transmitters, two way radios and amplifiers. Wherever there is a microphone, you can use a Stenomask.
The highest accuracy speech recognition results
Exceptional sound quality and noise cancellation is especially important when using speech recognition to verbally transcribe information. Stenomask coupled with speech recognition software such as Dragon, allows you to achieve up to 100% text accuracy in real-time by eliminating all background noise. Going from your voice to your text document has never been more accurate or private.
Security you can trust
Steno SR highlights
- The most accurate and private voice mask on the market
- 30% lighter and quieter than any previous mask
- Enhanced SmartMic technology for speech recognition
- Ergonomically designed for extended use
- Lightweight cords with stereo plugs
- Several models to choose from including a removable hands free option
- Domestically manufactured, assembled and tested in house
- Most affordable Stenomask to date now with optional 3-year extended warranty
- Professionals that require privacy when speaking on the phone
- Workers in open space offices and public places
- Physicians and healthcare professionals using speech recognition software such as Dragon Medical, complies with HIPPA privacy and security rules
- Court Stenographers for verbatim recording of court proceedings
- Interpreters for simultaneous language translation
- Police, military and security personnel for communicating and transcribing privately
- Job trainers and supervisors in noisy work environments
- Speech recognition software users
- Persons with special needs / Assistive technology
Ideal Situations for Stenomask
- Verbal documentation of information when and where privacy is of the utmost importance
- Conducting private phone conversations or voice to text in any situation
- Simultaneous language interpretation without the need for a sound booth
- Privately transcribing emails or documents on a train, bus or airplane without disturbing others
- Discreetly taking verbal notes during a lecture or business meeting
- Crystal clear voice communication on a high decibel work site or situation. e.g. engine room, construction site, airport, concert, nightclub
- Verbally transmitting sensitive or personal information without fear or consequence of being overheard by someone or listened in on by surveillance equipment
“Using a Stenomask eliminates the background noise in our busy workplace while at the same time providing a private and accurate microphone for speech recognition. We don’t require a private room or office to take voice notes, Stenomask can be used anywhere.”
K. Somner, B.C. Ministry of Health
“Thank you for the wonderful surprise, my new Steno SR Pro. I spent quite a bit of time testing the mask and I’m thrilled to report it is even better than the previous SmartMic design. Your claims are correct on all fronts. It’s considerably lighter and quieter. The speech recognition accuracy is amazing and I love the new sleeker, streamlined design. Court reporters will be very pleased! In my opinion there was no need to come up with a new mask design, yet you guys did and made it remarkably better.
Congratulations, very high tech!”
Bettye A. Keyes, CCR, CSR, CVR-M, RVR