Often placed in close proximity to components such as the power supply and processors, internal sound cards or integrated audio systems can generate audible noise. Combine this with the fact that computers are frequently used in high noise level environments, and the performance of the microphone may be affected.
The USB101 uses high quality digital circuitry to bypass the computer’s internal microphone input, converting the analog signal to digital. The result is increased clarity and performance of the stereo microphone for all digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recognition programs.
• Premium external USB microphone adapter with stereo microphone input
• Bypasses a computer’s internal microphone input, creating superior low-noise audio
• Small form factor – compact and portable
• Compatible with all microphones
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, & Windows 10
• Apple: Mac OS X 10.5 and up