Steno SR Pro-1 – Single microphone professional model. Privately communicate or transcribe in crystal clear sound anywhere with the industry’s best voice isolation, speech recognition microphone. Engineered with proprietary micro sound-booth technology that ensures uncompromising sound quality and noise cancellation. Compatible with computers, phones, tablets, recorders or any digital device. Where other microphones fail to deliver the Pro-1 steps up to the plate with:
- Enhanced sound proofing and noise cancellation properties – 100% noise cancellation = zero background noise interference
- Adjustable voice tuning – permitting each individual to customize their mask for peak performance
- An internal breathing port allowing you to speak and breath naturally.
- Patented ultra sensitive SmartMic microphone engineered for all ranges of voice tone. Complete accuracy even when you whisper
- Streamlined, lightweight and ergonomic design to relieve head, neck and hand stress
- Extra foam insert replacement and tuning tool
- Multiple hands-free options
- Best warranty and knowledgeable, no nonsense customer service
The SR Pro series has the highest Dragon recognition accuracy rate of any microphone on the market. What’s the secret? We’ve been engineering and manufacturing stenomask for over 75 years, in fact we invented the Stenomask. Steno SR (the SR stands for speech recognition) our 6th generation version is designed to work seamlessly with the latest digital technology, harnessing the boundless knowledge and experience that has been accumulated and refined over that time.
Talk Technologies is renowned worldwide for its superior quality and sets the standard for private dictation microphones. The SR Pro-1 guarantees that no background, touch, click, air or structure-borne noise is recorded. Unrivaled recording quality and noise canceling capabilities, as well as perfect ergonomics make it the optimal tool for professional dictation users. It is the only stenomask approved by the US military.
- Smartphone adapter is required for use with tablets and smartphones
- Andrea USB adapter is highly recommended for use with computers using speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking. Something you should consider, we pair our masks with a sound card that’s specifically designed to be used in conjunction with speech recognition software. Why do you want an external USB sound card instead of one built directly into your mask? For good reason! Built in sound cards notoriously fail and when they do you have to replace your entire mask, costing you upwards of $300.00 or more. Unlike other masks ours won’t fail when you need them most.
“Dear Talk Tech Thank you for the Steno SR Pro. I spent quite a bit of time testing the mask and I’m thrilled to report it is even better than the previous SmartMic design. Your claims are correct on all fronts. It’s considerably lighter and quieter. The speech recognition accuracy is amazing and I love the new sleeker, streamlined design. Court reporters will be very pleased! In my opinion there was no need to come up with a new mask design, yet you guys did and made it remarkably better. Congratulations, very high tech!” Bettye A. Keyes, author of “Voice Writing Method” CCR, CSR, CVR-M, RVR
“We bought one of these a few months ago to help us with note-taking in our clinic. It’s important that we keep the environment quiet but still needed a way to dictate our chart notes while maintaining patient confidentiality, and this has been exactly what we needed. It’s super comfortable, and we can use it anywhere in the clinic without fear of disturbing our patients or other staff. The product itself is well built, and I’d expect it to last for as long as we need it. Recommended for any environment where you need to communicate quietly and not be overheard” J.P Thuot Stillpoint Medical Clinic
Some of our valued customers that exclusively use Steno SR Pro include, U.S. Army Inspector General- Pentagon, U.S. Naval Justice Institute, U.S. Coast Guard, National Guard Counter-drug Task Force, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, British Columbia Legislative Assembly, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, and the NYC Department of Education.
All microphones come standard with a limited 1 year warranty and a 30 day return policy from date of purchase. We pride ourselves on having the best products, warranty and customer service in the industry. Please contact us with any questions or suggestions you have.