Dual microphone model – Steno SR Pro-2 is the industry’s best voice isolation, noise cancelling, speech recognition microphone. This model is for professionals such as court reporters and sound studio engineers that require an additional backup microphone (in case of malfunction or to produce two recordings or transcripts at the same time). Pro-2 has two stereo plugs which can be used in conjunction with two separate devices simultaneously i.e; a digital recorder and laptop. Engineered with proprietary micro sound-booth technology that ensures uncompromising sound quality and noise cancellation. Where other microphones fail to deliver the Pro-2 steps up to the plate with:
- Adjustable voice tuning – permitting each individual to customize their mask for peak performance
- An internal breathing port allowing you to speak and breath naturally.
- Tried and tested industry sound proofing and noise cancellation properties – 100% noise cancellation = zero background noise interference
- Patented ultra sensitive SmartMic microphone engineered for all ranges of voice tone. Complete accuracy even when you whisper
- Streamlined, lightweight and ergonomic design to relieve head, neck and hand stress
- Multiple hands-free options
- Best warranty and knowledgeable, no nonsense customer service
The SR Pro series has the highest Dragon recognition accuracy rate of any Stenomask on the market. What’s the secret? We’ve been engineering and manufacturing stenomask for over 75 years, in fact we invented the Stenomask. Steno SR (the SR stands for speech recognition) our 6th generation version is designed to work seamlessly with the latest digital technology, harnessing the boundless knowledge and experience that has been accumulated and refined over that time.
- Smartphone adapter is required for use with tablets and smartphones
- Andrea USB adapter is highly recommended for use with computers and speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking. Something you should consider, we pair our masks with a sound card that’s specifically designed to be used in conjunction with speech recognition software. Why do you want an external USB sound card instead of one built directly into your mask? For good reason! Built in sound cards notoriously fail and when they do you have to replace your entire mask, costing you upwards of $300.00 or more. Unlike other masks ours won’t fail when you need them most.
“Dear Talk Tech Thank you for the Steno SR Pro. I spent quite a bit of time testing the mask and I’m thrilled to report it is even better than the previous SmartMic design. Your claims are correct on all fronts. It’s considerably lighter and quieter. The speech recognition accuracy is amazing and I love the new sleeker, streamlined design. Court reporters will be very pleased! In my opinion there was no need to come up with a new mask design, yet you guys did and made it remarkably better. Congratulations, very high tech!” Bettye A. Keyes, author of “Voice Writing Method” CCR, CSR, CVR-M, RVR
Some of our valued customers that exclusively use Steno SR Pro include, U.S. Army Inspector General- Pentagon, U.S. Naval Justice Institute, U.S. Coast Guard, National Guard Counter-drug Task Force, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, British Columbia Legislative Assembly, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and the NYC Department of Education.
All microphones come standard with a limited 1 year warranty and a 30 day return policy from date of purchase. We pride ourselves on having the best products, warranty and customer service in the industry. Please contact us with any questions or suggestions you have.